WRITE A WINNING ESSAY AND WIN A TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
To enter the essay-writing contest, you must be a sophomore or junior in high school.
You and your parents or guardian must be served by Mountrail-Williams Electric Cooperative.
Essay is not to exceed two standard 8.5x11-inch typewritten, double-spaced pages on this topic:
"If chosen as a Youth Tour delegate, you will be traveling to Washington, D.C., to experience and learn about American's rich history.
What moment in American history do you wish you had been a part of and what would you have contributed?"
* Submit your essay in hard copy or electronic format to MWEC.
Electronic submissions should conform to the two-page, double-spaced guideline described above.
* Include a cover page with your name, date of birth, school and current grade, parent or guardian's name, address and telephone number.
* ALL entries must be received by MWEC no later than January 19th, 2024.
E-mailed entries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard-copy entries can be mailed to:
Mountrail-Williams Electric Cooperative
Youth Tour Essay Contest
P.O. Box 1346
Williston, ND 58802-1346
dropped at any of the three MWEC Locations with attention to Jessica George or Dubi Cummings.
If you have a question contact Mountrail-Williams Electric, at email@example.com or call (701) 577-3765 during regular business hours.
TOP THREE REASONS TO ENTER THE ESSAY-WRITING CONTEST
1. All-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C.,compliments of MWEC.
2. A whole week to visit unforgettable historic
monuments, museums and the U.S. Capitol.
3. A learning experience you'll never forget.