WRITE A WINNING ESSAY AND WIN A TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
To enter the essay-writing contest, you must be a sophomore or junior in high school.
You and your parents or guardian must be served by Mountrail-Williams Electric Cooperative.
Essay is not to exceed two standard 8.5x11-inch typewritten, double-spaced pages on this topic:
"If you were asked to help promote your cooperative’s annual membership meeting, what ideas do you have for increasing attendance among young member-owners and students?"
Please provided specific examples for unique communications strategies, scheduling and special activities for member-owners and their families.
- Submit your essay in hard copy or electronic format to MWEC.
Electronic submissions should conform to the two-page, double-spaced guideline described above.
- Include a cover page with your name, date of birth, school and current grade, parent or guardian's name, address and telephone number.
- ALL entries must be received by MWEC no later than December 10, 2021.
E-mailed entries should be directed to Jessica George at email@example.com
Hard-copy entries can be mailed to:
Mountrail-Williams Electric Cooperative
Youth Tour Essay Contest
P.O. Box 1346
Williston, ND 58802-1346
dropped at any of the three MWEC Locations with attention to Jessica George.
If you have a question, contact Jessica George, Mountrail-Williams Electric, at the address listed above, or call (701) 577-3765 during regular business hours.
TOP THREE REASONS TO ENTER THE ESSAY-WRITING CONTEST
- All-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., compliments of Mountrail-Williams Electric Cooperative.
- A whole week to visit unforgettable historic monuments, museums and the U.S. Capitol.
- A learning experience you'll never forget.