Mountrail-Williams Electric Cooperative has been monitoring recent events associated with COVID-19 (Coronavirus}, and we are taking precautions to keep our members and employees healthy and safe. As a provider of critical power infrastructure, we need to be able to keep the lights on.
MWEC employees will answer phones during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns at 1-800-279-2667
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We strongly encourage you to contact MWEC if you have any concerns about payments or need to make an alternative payment arrangement.
For those of you who typicall y make your payments in person, please consider these alternatives:
- Mail your payment to: P.O. Box 1346, Williston, ND 58802;
- Drop boxes available at our three office locations: Williston, Stanley, and New Town;
- Payment kiosk at the Williston and Stanley locations;
- Pay by Phone (24/7) at l-888-472-8565;
- Pay online through SmartHub - visit https:mwec.smarthub.coop
- Download the "SmartHub" app. After you download the app, search for Mountrail-Williams Electric Cooperative
We take the health of our members and employees very seriously during this unusual and difficult time, and we are committed to serving you. For updates as this situation develops, please visit the MWEC website or follow MWEC on Facebook.
Thank you for your understanding during this time of united social distancing.